Nowadays, technology is all about comfort and mobility. If you do not have the opportunity to install a central air-conditioner or wall-attached air-conditioner, then portable ACs are the best-suited options you should consider.
Portable air conditioners are a relatively new invention and a smaller version of standard ACs, which adjust the interior atmosphere’s humidity and temperature by eliminating excessive heat and moisture.
To choose the best air-conditioner, one must analyze their current requirements appropriately. There are distinct differences between a window, split, and portable AC. The cost of portable 1 ton AC is lower than window or split variants. So, to pick the best suited portable air conditioner for your rooms one must consider the following factors –
- Cooling capacity
- Compressor types
- Size and capacity
Buyers, who are still in a dilemma between portable 1 ton AC and window/split version, can dive into the unique features of portable air-conditioners.
- Portable air-conditioners are budget-friendly as compared to the window or split air-conditioners
- Portable air-conditioners do not have any installation charges
- Superior cooling and de-humidification
- Energy-consumption is relatively low as compared to other units
- The maximum cooling capacity is 7,000 BTU
Top portable air-conditioners in 2021
Portable air-conditioners include a window kit through which a small exhaust can be placed. Through this exhaust, the heat can be quickly evacuated from the room. One of the most enjoyable factors of a portable AC is its flexible installation process and easy moving options.
There is also an option of ventilation through a ceiling by using a ceiling vent kit. The top models of portable air-conditioners listed below can guide the buyers to pick the most suitable one for their space.
Blue Star 1 ton portable AC (Approximately- Rs.30,000)
- 1-ton capacity
- Hydrophilic golden evaporator fins
- High-efficiency rotary compressor
- Dust and anti-bacterial silver coating
- Anti-freeze thermostat
- Cooling EER (w/w)- 2.56, Power Input(watt)- 1404
Honeywell 1.2 tons portable AC (Approximately- Rs.40,000)
- 3 in 1 cooling with de-humidification and fan control
- Adjustable temperature- 16 to 32 degree
- R 410A high-efficiency compressor
- De-humidification capacity 27litres in 24 hours
- 14,000 BTU cooling capacity
- Noise-level 52 DBA
Geek Aire 1 ton portable AC (Approximately- Rs.28,000)
- Super-cooling of 12,000 BTU, 2-speed fan, and a dehumidifier
- Digital LED display with touch options and fully functional remote.
- Noise-level 65 DBA
- Easy gliding wheels
Hence, customers with a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card acquire a portable 1 ton AC for their house, thanks to its hassle-free financing options. This card can come with a pre-sanctioned limit of up to Rs.4 lakh, enabling big-ticket purchases with ease.
With no or minimal down payment, cardholders can choose to convert such expenses into no-cost EMIs, with tenure period ranging between 3 and 24 months.
This instant digital payment tool is supported in more than 1900 cities with 43,000+ sellers across the country.
To get access to this loan, customers do not have to go through any tedious procedure. At any rate, with such funding options available, consumers can look closely at AC features and facilities before buying a product.
They do not need to be restrained by stringent budgetary limitations any longer. Thus, portable AC becomes highly affordable in the presence of these hassle-free financing methods.
Summer is unavoidable. Distress is discretionary. An answer for that late spring distress of hot and tacky air is the versatile air conditioner — less a conditioner but rather more a converter. It takes hot, dirty, and humid indoor air and converts into perfect, dry, and clean air.
Since the forced air system rides on little caster wheels, you can wheel it any place it will be best and point it toward the path that gives the greatest alleviation.