We have previously talked about the importance of video marketing in your digital strategy, however we have not gone into the advantages that an animated video can offer to your brand.
First of all, let’s remember the importance of digital videos. Some important statistics are:
- According to EyeView Digital, using videos on a landing page increases the conversion rate by up to 80%.
- Emarketer ensures that having videos on the website increases the probability of appearing in the first search results by 50%
- Thanks to Forrester Research we know that a video of just one minute is equivalent to the value of 1.8 million words
- Due to a study by Digital Sherpa we know that 80% of visits to your site watch a video, when only 20% will read the content in text
- YouTube claims to be the second most used search engine in the world
- 54% of people want to see more videos created by marketers
- Latin America has the highest demand for videos
- 83% of users prefer to watch videos on YouTube
Now we can see the importance of video in today’s marketing. However, most companies are dedicated to generating testimonial videos, product reviews or tutorial videos. Sure all these videos are useful, but you should also implement animated videos.
Animated video for your Digital Marketing
One of the most important reasons why you should use animated videos in your marketing is that animation holds viewers’ attention substantially longer than other types of videos, leading to better viewer interest and retention.
A neuroscientist, Carla Clark, of the draw shop did a study with two different approaches to video content, whiteboard animation and talking heads, comparing 1,000 viewers from each category. This study showed how users feel more attracted and retain more information with whiteboard videos, that is, animated videos that leave drawings on the blackboard.
In an interview with Forbes, Carla Clark said “By applying this neuro-psychology to the whiteboard videos rather than the talking ones, we are programmed to pay more attention to the simplicity of the blackboard videos. Meanwhile, this frees up processing power to digest the narrative. “Using the artist’s hand in a whiteboard animation provides a vivid visual progression, where viewers consume this information step by step in a logical sequence, keeping the viewer engaged and avoiding wasted attention.”
Get the best Animation Video Maker as it is really important that you should have a video maker that can serve your all the purpose of the video. The software should not be too bulky and the interface should be super easy. One such software is Mango Animate Animation Maker, which helps even a novice that can easily help him out in creating an animation videos that can be directly used in a professional world for the marketing purpose. All one need is to select the template, use various multimedia objects, do the animate with everything, and then just publish it and share.